Pulsar for Hemi
Pulsar Gets A Complete OverhaulPulsar is the most innovative product to hit the late-model Hemi market and it’s made a big splash in the industry. Now, the best late model Hemi performance solution on the market has just become even better. The new Pulsar case redesign is an improvement in appearance that also addresses improvements in quality and durability. In addition to improvements in the hardware, Pulsar coverage is expanding to include the 2020-22 Ram 1500 5.7L and the 2019-21 Ram 2500/3500 6.4L trucks. Pulsar also gains the ability to read and clear trouble codes on certain applications. Pulsar is now an even more powerful tool for late-model Hemi trucks with improvements across the board.
What is PulsarIntroducing Pulsar, a ground-breaking product for the 2015-2022 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi engine and 2015-2021 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi engine! The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness. By connecting directly to the truck’s PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle to optimize performance gains, throttle response, MDS controls, mileage, and more. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 8 performance levels that can be switched on-the-fly by using the vehicle cruise control “+” and “–” buttons on the steering wheel. The active power level (1-8) is displayed where the gear indicator shows on the dash. Pulsar installs in minutes and is the most exciting and innovative product on the market for 2015-2021 Ram 1500 Hemi engine and 2015-2021 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi engine trucks!
- 50-State Legal for 2015-2018 model years EO D-802-1
- User-adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
- Adjustable power levels on-the-fly
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
- 8 performance levels – stock, economy, tow, performance
- Power level displayed on OEM dash
- Adds up to 30 HP and 30 ft-lbs TQ (Peak to Peak)
- Tire Size: 20″ – 59″
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 – 5.99
- Advanced ignition timing (spark)
- User-selectable level with MDS on/off
- Adjusts accelerator pedal response to drastically enhance the driving experience
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- No modifications to vehicles PCM leaving virtually no traces for warranty
- In Stock
Items 1 - 9 of 9 Items
Back To Top
Ram's line of Hemi powered 5.7 and 6.4 trucks became much more difficult to tune from 2015 onward. Edge Pulsar is an industry-leading solution for that problem! Pulsar allows you to to add up to 30hp and 30ft-lbs of torque by optimizing fuel and timing to maximize that Hemi horsepower! Pulsar also allows for easy speedometer correct and use-selectable MSD on/off function!