2015-2018 Ram Trucks - 6.4L Hemi
Part # 32452
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
If you've shopped for performance upgrades for you '15-18 RAM 6.4L truck, odds are you've come to the realization that "tuning" these trucks is easier said than done. Superchips offers a PCM swap for the 15-UP HEMI 2500 6.4L trucks, but we're well aware that consumers are interested in other options to add performance. Pulsar is a brand new, innovative product that has been engineered to keep your PCM on the truck with no flash tuning, or removal of the computer itself, required. Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness (do we have your attention yet?!).
- User-adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
- Adjustable power levels on-the-fly
- Tire Size: 20" to 59"
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 - 5.99
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
- Up to 8 performance levels
- Power level displayed on OEM dash
- Adds up to 25 HP and 40 ft-lbs TQ
- Advanced ignition timing (spark)
- User-selectable MDS on/off
- Adjusts accelerator pedal response
- 50-State Compliant with EO D-802-1
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
4.4 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 28 of 28
Items 1 - 28 of 28
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.