2019-2022 EZX Ram 2500/3500 - 6.7L Cummins Diesel
Part # 32710 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 03/24/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $59 a month with Learn More
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
The EZX is the ultimate performance upgrade for your 5th Gen Ram Cummins offering total control over your truck with power adjustability on-the-fly. Offering easy installation, improved fuel economy, better towing performance and feature control through the industry's first smartphone app you'll be amazed by what EZX can do for your truck. Compatible with both Standard and High Output engine variants, the throttle response and drivability is exactly what you want and need. This module is completely plug and play and leaves no trace within the system when removed for dealer service work. Engineered and developed specifically for the daily driver and towing application, EZX is a safe, emissions friendly upgrade you'll wish you would've made sooner. With gains as much as 60hp/130ft-lbs torque, the EZX can be adjusted while driving through your factory steering wheel controls, allowing you to fine tune your driving experience at your fingertips. Using the innovative smartphone app available for download through your app store (available for both Android and IOS) you gain even more access to your trucks features including calibrating for tire size and gear ratio changes, throttle pedal sensitivity, max cruise control speed, exhaust brake/tow haul button recall, TPMS settings, engine temperature protection, gear display, fog lights with high beams and even a turbo timer! EZX app also allows you to read and clear trouble codes, check your emissions readiness status and perform a manual DPF regen cycle. EZX offers features the competition just can't at a price point that's hard to beat! *When paired with the Insight CTS3 in kit form, the two devices still work independently of each other, and the Insight CTS3 will be used for monitoring only, all EZX control is still accomplished via the smartphone app and steering wheel.
- 5 Power Levels Adjustable on-the-fly through steering wheel controls
- Engine High Idle adjustable through steering wheel controls when in Park
- User adjustable throttle booster settings in each power level via app
- Tire Size Speedo Calibration via App (Up to 40" Tire Size)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors Enable/Disable, Warning On/Off, and Pressure Threshold adjust via app
- Gear Ratio Calibration via App
- Engine Coolant Protection Enable/Disable via app (Module adds no power until 120-degree ECT, backs down power at 240-degrees ECT)
- Button Recall Enable/Disable via app - Remembers Tow/Haul and Exhaust Brake settings
- Turbo Timer Setup and Enable/Disable via app - Once enable, feature will work on every engine shutoff cycle
- Max Cruise set speed adjustable via app (Set max cruise speed at 40-97mph)
- Fog Beams with High Beams Enable/Disable via app
- Gear Display in Drive on factory display Enable/Disable via app
- Manual DPF Regen via app
- Read and clear ECM/TCM diagnostic codes via app
- Check Emissions Readiness monitors via app
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.