EvoHT2 with ECM Unlock Tool for 2017-2019 GM L5P Duramax
EvoHT2 for 17-19 GM Duramax - Now with ECM Unlock Capabilities!
- In-vehicle ECM unlock with industry's first ECM unlock tool
- Adds up to 150hp/350tq to the tires (525 rear wheel horsepower)
- Remember last button setting for exhaust brake, tow/haul, and grade braking
- 1.3 seconds faster in the 1/4-mile, gained 8mph!
- Throttle Boost feature allows user adjustable pedal sensitivity (5-50% iover stock)
- Adjust speed and rev limiters
- Adjust TPMS settings
- Read and clear DTC's
- Calibrate speedometer for tire sizes 26-38"
- Adjust Idle Up feature for 600-1800rpms
- Command manual DPF regeneration cycle
- Heavy Trailer 75hp/150tq, Economy 100hp/200tq, Light Trailer 125hp/250tq, Extreme 150hp/350tq
- Allison Transmission Relearn
- Great for daily driving and towing performance
- Tuning has passed all in-house emissions testing with CARB EO submissions being processed
- Calibrations developed to offer clean, efficient DPF friendly performance
- Most cost effective way to add performance tuning to your L5P on the market today
- Great option for owners already running our popular Insight CTS3 monitor but now crave added power
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Performance Tunes||Heavy Trailer, Economy, Light Trailer, Extreme|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.