1999-2022 Ford Vehicles - Diesel/Gas
Part # 16040
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
The EvoHT is a premium hand-held performance tuner from Edge Products. The EvoHT was developed specifically to give you the most power at the best price, with industry-leading service and quality that comes standard with every Edge product. With the Edge EvoHT, you literally hold the power to unlock the hidden potential of your truck or SUV power and fuel economy in the palm of your hand! For the 50 State Legal for all gas applications 1999-2015 Ford (EO D-541-9) and 1994-2019 Diesel (EO D-541-18) please see part number 86040
- Improves fuel economy and towing capabilities
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes*
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points*
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme l
- The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge internet update site
- Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
- Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
- The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files.
- * Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
3.8 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 23 of 23
Items 1 - 23 of 23
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.