2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra - 5.3L and 6.2L
- Toggle Auto Start/Stop
- Disable Dynamic Fuel Management
- Calibrate Tire Size (29" - 50.9")
- Adjust Throttle Response
- Modify Gear Ratio (2.00 - 6.99)
- Change Top Speed Limiter (82 - 140 MPH)
- Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Reprogram TPMS Threshold (1 - 99 PSI)
- Simple Installation Process
- Does Not Modify ECM
- Leaves Factory Warranty Intact
- The Premier DFM Solution for 6.2L 10-Speed Trucks!
- *Note – 2022 refreshed models are not supported. The 12th digit of the VIN will verify this, if it is 5 or higher, the Pulsar LT will not work. 4 and lower are supported for the 2022 model year.
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
4.6 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.