The all-new Pulsar + Insight CTS3 kits are the best performance combo on the market for late model Hemi trucks. The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, eliminating unnecessary wires in the engine compartment. By connecting directly to the truck's PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle's signals to optimize performance gains, throttle response, MDS controls, mileage, and more. Adjust for tire size or gear ratio with the Pulsar. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 8 performance levels that are changed by using the vehicle cruise control + and buttons on the steering wheel or with the Insight Monitor. Edge's award-winning Insight CTS3 monitor allows you to control power levels through the monitor while keeping an eye on vital vehicle parameters. Power levels are displayed on the dash as well as on the monitor. Pulsar installs in minutes and is the most exciting and innovative product on the market for 2019-2021 Ram 2500 HEMI engine trucks!
- Industry-leading 5â€ touch screen monitor
- Adjust power levels on-the-fly through steering wheel controls or through Insight CTS3
- Add up to 30 HP on Hemi and Jeep
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, throttle response, and performance
- Tire size adjustment
- Gear ratio adjustment
- TPMS adjustment on Jeep
- Turn off MDS on Ram Hemi
- Auto start/stop disable on Jeep
- No modifications to vehicles PCM leaving virtually no traces for warranty
- Read/Clear DTCs
- Performance tests including 0-60, 1/8th mile, Â1/4 mile
- Connects directly to the vehicle computer for a clean install, no wires
- Multiple gauge layout and color options to customize your CTS3 look
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Expandable Accessory System Compatible||Yes|
|Product Type||Tuning/Calibration Kit|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.