2001-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 - 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- Level 1 40hp/150tq, Level 2 60hp/200tq, Level 3 80hp/250tq, Level 4 100hp/300tq, Level 5 150hp/350tq (Peak to Peak Gains)
- Max gains of 180hp/400ft-lbs torque
- Levels 4 and 5 allow full fueling at more RPM than any device we've ever offered
- Smartphone App downloadable from Google and Apple stores
- Industry’s first and only wireless Bluetooth power level switch
- Five pre-set power levels adjustable on-the-fly
- Smartphone app can adjust low boost fueling, max fueling boost point, and timing
- More power, more torque, and more RPM than any other device on the market
- Suitable for daily driver, towing, hot street and competition applications
- Smooth power delivery and adjustability to fine tune smoke output
- Can be paired with Insight CTS3 or CTS2 for in-cab monitoring
- Replaces Legacy Comp and Comp Hot devices
- *Fuel Lift Pump and Transmission Upgrades Recommended for Max Potential
|Inline Chips and Modules
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.