Edge Revolver Kit w/ Insight CTS3
2001 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L - Manual - APX1
Part # 14107-3 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
The six-position Edge Revolver for the Ford 7.3L Power Stroke diesel can now be controlled by the Insight CTS3! Change the power levels of your chip using the touchscreen on the Insight CTS3. The new kits will include the Revolver chip, Insight CTS3, and the EAS Revolver cable that allows the Insight to connect to the chip. The six-position chip offers adjustable performance, up to 140 horsepower, using Edge's Insight CTS3 display. With the EAS Revolver Cable installed, the Insight CTS3 will recognize the EAS switch, allowing you to view the new power level screen with the Up/Down adjustment buttons and display what power level you are in. This new screen allows switching between multiple power levels on-the-fly as easy as one touch!
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touchscreen display on the market
- Plug-in performance chip to operate with your specific 7.3L box code
- Shift-on-the-fly power levels with the Insight CTS3
- Full in-cab, state-of-the-art digital gauges
- Up to six options for performance and other various modes
- Calibrations for your specific year, make, model, and transmission
- Up to 140 HP and 250 lb-ft TQ
- Increase fuel economy, towing power, and overall performance
- Built in performance meter measures 0-60, Â1/4 mile times, etc.
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Easy installation
|Auto Dimming Screen||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Custom Background MyStyle||Yes|
|Product Type||In-Cabin Tuner|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.