Pulsar V3 w/ Edge Insight CTS3
2020-2022 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- Transmission Slip Protection (On/Off)
- EGT Backdown Adjustment
- Throttle Sensitivity Adjustment
- Cold Engine Backdown Enable/Disable
- Shift Backdown Enable/Disable
- High Idle Adjustment 700-1500 RPM
- On-The-Fly Adjustable Levels with the Touch of a Button
- Full color, Capacity Touch Screen with Auto-Dimming
- Offers Crystal Clear Data at Your Fingertips
- Highly Customizable Gauges and Backgrounds
- Boot Up Directly to Gauge Screen Upon Key Cycle
- Read/Clear Trouble Codes
- Full Data Monitoring
- Data Logging
- Expandable Accessory System
- Wi-Fi Updateable
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
3.6 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.