Edge Pulsar Kit w/ Insight CTS3
2017-2019 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500 - Duramax L5P
Part # 22600-3
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
Due to uncontrollable supply chain and material constraints, the Pulsar is currently on back order but are being assembled and shipped daily. The Pulsar is the most innovative performance in-line tuner to ever hit the market. The Pulsar in-line module has made waves among truck owners. Now kit that with the industry-leading Insight CTS3 monitor for advanced features and safety back downs. The Insight allows you to adjust the power levels any time with or without the cruise control on, set user adjusted back downs for safety, set a turbo timer for the proper cool-down period, and more. The L5P Pulsar plus Insight Kit gives superior performance with complete control. The Pulsar for the 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax is the clear-cut winner for the L5P tuning market. Stop dealing with wires, expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other lackluster products. The best performance tuner to ever hit the market is leading the way for ease of install, performance gains, and the only product available that uses steering wheel controls to change power levels while driving, Shift-On-The-Fly. Using live data to change and adapt the Pulsar adjust signals making it the best-in-class winner with features and POWER! The Pulsar inline module has made waves among truck owners. The industry-exclusive technology, now available via Pulsar, has totally changed the game when it comes to adding performance and keeping the ECU on the truck. No mail-in unlocks, no cross-shipment, or hassle. Pulsar supplies instant power, on the fly, with no flash tuning. The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness. By connecting directly to the truck's PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle to optimize performance gains, throttle response, mileage, tire size, speed limiter, fueling, high-idle, and more. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 5 performance levels that can be switched on-the-fly by using the vehicle cruise control + and buttons on the steering wheel. The active power level (0-5) will be displayed using the speedometer gauge. Simply change performance levels to display what power level or hit cancel on your cruise control to display the current power level.
- Up to 90 HP & 156 lb-ft torque
- EO Number # D-802-9
- Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons or Insight CTS3
- Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
- User-selectable throttle sensitivity adjustments for each power level
- Speed limiter adjustment 98-140 MPH
- EGT backdown (On/Off ranges 1000-2000 (level specific))
- High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle (range 700-1100 rpm)
- Transmission slip backdown (On/Off level specific)
- Cold engine protection backdown (On/Off)
- Gear change backdown (On/Off level specific)
- Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes (range 29-50)
- Turbo timer settings (On/Off set by EGT (250-700 degrees) and/or Time up to 15 min.)
- Axle gear ratio adjustments (3-7 ratio adjustments)
- TPMS pressure adjustments (1-100 PSI levels)
- Transmission relearn feature for new power levels
- Display injector balance rates
- Manual regen available through Insight
- Update for Pulsar are managed directly through the Insight instead of requiring a laptop
|Alerts and Records||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Expandable Accessory System Compatible||Yes|
|Product Type||In-Cabin Tuner|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
4.5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 11 of 11
Items 1 - 11 of 11
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.