Edge Evolution CTS3
2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC/Cadillac/Buick Gas Vehicles
Part # 85452-252
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
Introducing the next generation Evolution CTS3: all-new, full-Color Touch Screen CTS3. The CTS3 will continue to include all of the great features, benefits, and extended coverage from the CTS2 product line, all while adding a sleek, new exterior and cutting-edge screen. The best look in the industry delivered via a revamped, slim case design and a 5 full-color capacitive edge-to-edge display with true swipe screen technology. Not only is the display sharper, but the higher resolution screen delivers a tremendous pixel ratio and top-notch graphics. New screen layouts, faster processing speeds, and WiFi update capability are just a few things that set the Evolution CTS3 apart from all other competitors. The Evolution CTS3 reprograms your vehicle's stock computer through the OBDII port of the vehicle. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle's computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle's computer. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution greatly increases horsepower and torque and not only does it re-tune your vehicle, but it also stays mounted in the cab of the vehicle and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine and vehicle data for a complete gauge package. If you're looking for a product to improve throttle response, that extra power when towing, race down the track, increase fuel economy, or to just improve the overall driveability of your truck then the Evolution is the option. Not only do you get these increase performance features but you get a monitor that offers a clean simple solution for gauges like EGT (exhaust gas temperature), Boost readings, transmission temp, load percent, percentage of fuel left, and more with the expandability to even add more with our EAS (expandable accessory system) or Edges backup camera.
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge/tuner touch-screen display on the market
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Power levels designed for daily driving, towing, performance and extreme
- Simple installation just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
- Full color, 5 capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Ability to add vehicle licenses to tune multiple vehicles with one product
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Wi-Fi updateable
|Auto Dimming Screen||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Expandable Accessory System Compatible||Yes|
|Product Type||In-Cabin Tuner|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
4 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 6 of 6
Items 1 - 6 of 6
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.