1999-2013 Dodge/RAM Vehicles - Gas - 50 State Legal
- Improves fuel economy and towing capabilities
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes*
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points*
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme l
- The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edges internet update site
- Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
- Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
- The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files.
- * Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
4.4 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.