EvoHT2 with ECM Unlock Tool for 2017-2019 GM L5P Duramax
EvoHT2 for 17-19 GM Duramax - Now with ECM Unlock Capabilities!
Part # 26402 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
The market and our competition didn't think it was possible, but here it is. Edge Products is excited to announce GM L5P Duramax diesel flash tuning with In-Vehicle ECM unlocking capabilities. That's right, flash your 2017-2019 GM Diesel with the all-new EvoHT2 programmer, without removing the ECM for unlock. Using our revolutionary Locksmith device and included unlock cable, the EvoHT2 now offers complete ECM unlocking without touching the ECM. No ECM cores to deal with. No finicky ECM harnesses to disconnect. No ECM swaps required. No shipping ECM's across the country. A complete plug and play flash tuning solution for 2017-2019 GM diesel owners. This all-new process completely changes everything you once knew about tuning your L5P Duramax and will lead our industry into the future with even more capabilities, saving you time and money when it comes time to modify your truck. The EvoHT2 offers massive power gains (as much as 150hp/350tq to the tires) with improved throttle response, quicker turbo spool-up, better fuel economy and total control over your driving experience. Enable our 'Remember Last Setting' feature that allows your truck to remember your Tow/Haul, Grade Braking, and Exhaust Brake settings every time you start your truck. The EvoHT2 is a great tuning option with simple and easy to use interface, color screen and great visuals, and four pre-loaded tunes to meet every owners specific needs. Whether you're looking to improve your daily driving mileage, your towing performance or just shred some tires our EvoHT2 offers it all. Unlock your L5P's max potential with Edge flash tuning today! For the guys that already have our Insight CTS3 installed in their 2017-2019 trucks, looking to add performance tuning, this will be the easiest most cost effective way on the market to do so. A PC and our downloadable Update Agent software will be required in order to complete this tune process **Device can unlock and tune only one vehicle. Once the ECM is unlocked and flashed, the flash can be returned to factory settings, but the Unlock process can not be reversed. If VIN lock and ECM Unlock has been completed, device is non-returnable
- In-vehicle ECM unlock with industry's first ECM unlock tool
- Adds up to 150hp/350tq to the tires
- Remember last button setting for exhaust brake, tow/haul, and grade braking
- 1.3 seconds faster in the 1/4-mile, gained 8mph!
- Throttle Boost feature allows user adjustable pedal sensitivity (5-50% iover stock)
- Adjust speed and rev limiters
- Read and clear DTC's
- Calibrate speedometer for tire sizes 26-38"
- Adjust Idle Up feature for 600-1800rpms
- Command manual DPF regeneration cycle
- Heavy Trailer 75hp/150tq, Economy 100hp/200tq, Light Trailer 125hp/250tq, Extreme 150hp/350tq
- Allison Transmission Relearn
- Great for daily driving and towing performance
- Tuning has passed all in-house emissions testing with CARB EO submissions being processed
- Calibrations developed to offer clean, efficient DPF friendly performance
- Most cost effective way to add performance tuning to your L5P on the market today
- Great option for owners already running our popular Insight CTS3 monitor but now crave added power
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Performance Tunes||Heavy Trailer, Economy, Light Trailer, Extreme|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.