The EvoHT2 is a premium hand-held performance tuner from Edge Products. The new handheld tuner was designed specifically to give you the most power at the best price, with industry-leading service and quality that comes standard with every Edge product. Now with a color screen, upgraded processor, and numerous new features, you literally hold the power to unlock the hidden potential of your truck or SUV's power and fuel economy in the palm of your hand!
- Improves fuel economy and towing capabilities
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes*
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points*
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme l
- The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge internet update site
- Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
- Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
- The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files.
- * Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
- *Currently does not support the E-assist GM applications or Hybrid applications.
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|In Cab Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.