Amp'D 2.0 Throttle Booster w/ Bluetooth Switch
2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
Part # 48868-JT2
Take your throttle sensitivity adjustment wireless! The Ampd 2.0 throttle sensitivity booster is the most advanced throttle modification device on the market today. Ampd 2.0 removes throttle response delays, instantly putting you in total control of your vehicles throttle response. The wireless Bluetooth switch is an industry-exclusive feature and the Ampd 2.0 app provides unparalleled control over your throttle experience. Ampd 2.0 is pre-loaded with 5 preset throttle curves and thousands of custom curve possibilities. You paid for a powerful vehicle and you should have full control over how it drives. Take control with Ampd 2.0!
- Industry First Wireless control switch
- Industry First Full user-customizable throttle curves
- Includes mobile app for Android/IOS
- Includes coverage on late-model gas and diesel equipped vehicles
- GM/Ford/Dodge/Ram/Toyota/Jeep coverage and more!
- Increases accelerator pedal response over stock
- Reduces dead pedal feeling (acceleration lag)
- Works with stock or modified vehicles
- Build turbo boost quicker on turbo-charged vehicles
- 5 preset throttle curves
- 3 customizable throttle slots
- Easy installation
|Product Type||Throttle Sensitivity Booster|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.