2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra - 6.2L
- Disable Active Fuel Management
- Calibrate Tire Size (29" - 50.9")
- Adjust Throttle Response
- Modify Gear Ratio (2.00 - 6.99)
- Change Top Speed Limiter (82 - 140 MPH)
- Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Reprogram TPMS Threshold (25 - 99 PSI)
- Does Not Modify ECM
- Simple Installation Process
- Leaves Factory Warranty Intact
- Compatible with 2019 Classic Body Style
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.