Pulsar XT for 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL
Pulsar XT for 2018-2022 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL
- User adjustable power levels on the fly through steering wheel controls
- Calibrate for tire sizes 20-49.9"
- Gear ratio adjust for 2.0-5.99
- Improves economy, throttle response, low end torque, and performance
- Power levels displayed on factory dash display
- Adds up to 20hp/30tq at peak
- Enable/disable Auto Start/Stop
- Enable/disable TPMS
- Adjust TPMS warning threshold
- Read and clear DTC's
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.