Pulsar XT is an all-new take on performance and calibration for your 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL unlike any other device on the market. Now available for 2018-2021 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL vehicles, both E-Torque and Non E-Torque the Pulsar XT is an innovative inline module engineered to keep your factory PCM untouched, with no PCM swap or unlock required to add up to 20hp/30ft-lbs torque. Enjoy Pulsar XT's shift-on-the-fly performance gains, with calibration adjustment for larger tires, gear ratio changes, TPMS adjustments, and Auto Start/Stop disable all in one easy-to-use device. We're also proud to announce that Pulsar XT can also be used to read and clear Diagnostic Troubles Codes. Pulsar XT is unlike anything on the market and is easily removed for dealer/warranty work with no traces left within the system.
- User adjustable power levels on the fly through steering wheel controls
- Calibrate for tire sizes 20-49.9"
- Gear ratio adjust for 2.0-5.99
- Improves economy, throttle response, low end torque, and performance
- Power levels displayed on factory dash display
- Adds up to 20hp/30tq at peak
- Enable/disable Auto Start/Stop
- Enable/disable TPMS
- Adjust TPMS warning threshold
- Read and clear DTC's
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.