A performance product unlike any other on the market and it's just been overhauled for even better performance and reliability. Now available for 2021 3.6L Jeep Gladiator JT vehicles the latest version of Pulsar is an innovative inline module engineered to keep your stock PCM on the Jeep with no PCM swap or unlock required. Enjoy Pulsar as a shift-on-the-fly performance programmer, calibration tool, and throttle sensitivity booster all in one easy-to-use device. The all new case offers better rigidity and durability in the most extreme applications, while the internal PC board has been updated for better performance and reliability. We're also proud to announce that Pulsar for JL/JT can also be used to read and clear Diagnostic Troubles Codes, while still offering tire size and gear ratio calibration, Auto Start/Stop Disable, and TPMS options to adjust or enable/disable.
- Four user adjustable power levels on the fly
- Calibrate speedometer for 20-40" tire sizes
- Calibrate for gear ratio 2.00-5.99
- Improves fuel economy, towing, and performance
- Adds up to 30hp and 27ft-lbs torque
- Enable/Disable Auto Start/Stop
- Enable/Disable TPMS
- Adjust TPMS Settings 22-64
- Improves throttle pedal sensitivity
- Read and clear DTC's
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.