2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Part # 42451
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
A performance product unlike any other on the market is now available for 2018-2020 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL vehicles. Pulsar is a brand new, innovative invention that has been engineered to keep your stock PCM on the Jeep with no flash tuning, or removal of the PCM itself, required. Enjoy Pulsar as a shift-on-the-fly performance programmer, calibration tool, and throttle sensitivity booster all in one easy-to-use device. Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle's computer with no additional wiring harness required. No PCM swap required!
- User-adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
- Adjustable power levels on-the-fly
- Tire Size: 20" to 40"
- Gear Ratio: 2.00 - 5.99
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
- Up to 4 performance levels
- Power level displayed on OEM dash
- Adds up to 30 HP and 27 ft-lbs TQ
- Auto Start/Stop enable
- TPMS On/Off
- Tire Pressure Adjust 22-64
- Adjusts accelerator pedal response
- 50-State Legal with EO # D-802-7
|Expandable Accessory System Compatible||Yes|
|Product Type||Inline Chips and Modules|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 2 of 2
Items 1 - 2 of 2
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.