Featuring a sleek new look and state-of-the-art technology, the Juice with Attitude CS2 sets the standard for power, control, and style. The Attitude CS2 is an in-cabin controller that not only monitors vital vehicle parameters but allows you to shift-on-the-fly by controlling the Juice module for maximum control and power. If you own a diesel truck and you're looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude CS2. With five different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety features for engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude CS2 delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude CS2 monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude CS2 delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Equip your 19-20 Cummins with the Juice with Attitude CS2.
- Slim, sleek case design
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- 5 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
- Up to an additional 70 HP and 200 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
|Alerts and Records||Yes|
|Auto Dimming Screen||Yes|
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|Custom Background MyStyle||Yes|
|In Cab Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Type||In-Cabin Tuner|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.