The new GM diesel trucks equipped with the L5P Duramax are heavy hitters in the light duty truck world and are a crowd favorite due to solid performance, great towing capability, and appealing new body styles. These trucks were also tough to tune via the OBD2, however, we now have full tuning support with the EvoHT2 for L5P. The EvoHT2 is a great tuning option with simple and easy to use interface, color screen with great visuals, and pre-loaded tuning offering up to 150 HP and 350 LB-FT of torque. Checkout our industry first 'Remember Last Setting' feature that allows your truck to remember your Tow/Haul, Grade Braking, and Exhaust Brake settings every time you start your truck. The EvoHT2 product requires our quick and simple ECM send-in, for unlocking your ECM, but that is included free of charge with the purchase of the EVOHT2. Simply purchase the EvoHT2, then go to our online form to set up a return for ECM MOD process. Worried about down time? Don't be, we also include Next Day Air Return shipping on your Unlocked ECM so you have your truck tuned and back on the road in as little as 3 days. No one else on the market offers this kind of response time or a free ECM Unlock. So don't trouble yourself with expensive ECM Unlock codes, tokens, and crazy expenisve tunes, when you can get all of that, plus 525rqhp all in this little EvoHT2.
- ECM Send-In required and included with device purchase
- Max gains of 150hp/350tq
- Remember last settings for exhaust brake, tow/haul, and grade braking
- Cut 1.2-seconds off 0-60mph times
- Throttle Boost feature allows 5-50% increase in pedal sensitivity
- Adjust speed and rev limiters
- Adjust TPMS settings
- Read and clear DTC's
- Calibrate for tire sizes 26-38"
- Adjust Idle Up feature for 600-1800rpms
- Command manual DPF regeneration cycle
- Heavy Trailer 75hp-150tq, Economy 100hp/200tq, Light Trailer 125hp/250tq, Extreme 150hp/350tq
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Performance Tunes||Heavy Trailer, Economy, Light Trailer, Extreme|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.