|Chevy/GMC Juice w/ Attitude CTS - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax 6.6L LB7 Juice with Attitude CTS
|Juice with Attitude CTS Available for GM Diesel Trucks
Edge Products proudly announces the release of the Juice with Attitude Color Screen (CTS) GM Duramax Diesel trucks. The Juice with Attitude CTS product offer the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products along with a whole host of additional features!
• 6 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels*
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touchscreen (CTS)
• Up to an Additional 150 HP and 350 ft lb Torque*
• Increase Fuel Economy*
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Installation
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods (sold separately). View/order Edge custom dash pods by clicking here. (sold separately)
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
• Hot Unlock Codes available to unlock additional performance (additional fee and waiver required)
• Comes with EGT Probe
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 40 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 180 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 90 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 125 Horsepower - 325 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 150 Horsepower – 350 Foot Pounds of Torque
Hot Unlock Code plus additional fee required for level 6. For pricing information and to get the unlock code you must complete a waiver located under hot unlock form.
When used with the Attitude CTS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time.
• Barametric PSI
• Speed MPH
• Engine Coolant Temperature
• Intake Air Temperature
• Slip %
• Transmission Temperature
• Turbo Boost PSI
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
• Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying out of range parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems on your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler make all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Log and store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
View more information on Data Logging Software click here.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Attitude CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit. View back-up camera click here.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
**The 2001 GM Duramax will not read engine tempature.
Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
Misuse of this device could lead to a serious accident. Do not use to break legal speed limits. Before installing, read and comply with all information in the User Guide.
Edge Products | 1080 S. Depot Dr. | Ogden, UT 84404| 1-888-360-3343 or 1-801-476-3343 | Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (MST)